What is Discover & Go?
Discover & Go is an innovative museum pass program that provides downloadable passes to library cardholders. Library cardholders have instant access to free and discounted passes to local museums and cultural institutions. Library patrons can make all of their reservations online by date or by venue and then immediately print their passes.
Make a Reservation / Print Admission
The Fine Print
• To make a reservation, you must live in Contra Costa County and be at least 16 years old (verified against your library card account)
• You cannot use an e-card or institution card.
• You can have up to 2 reservations at a time.
• You can cancel a reservation only if you have not already printed the admission pass.
• The pass is for use only by the person named and only on the date specified. No photocopies are allowed. Valid ID is required.
destinations to choose from:
Discover & Go partners and offers